Cajun, Zydeco and Creole Dances
First Saturdays, 7:30 to 11:30 pm
We host American folk dances in our large social hall on the first Saturday of each month, unless otherwise noted.*
- Saturday, October 1, 2016 – Cajun dance with Grand Bon Rien
- Saturday, November 5, 2016 – Cajun dance with Grand Bon Rien
- Saturday, December 3, 2016 – Zydeco/Creole/Cajun Dance with Gringo Zydeco
- Saturday, January 7, 2017 – Cajun dance with Grand Bon Rien
- Saturday, February 4, 2017 – Cajun dance with Grand Bon Rien
- Saturday, March 4, 2017 – Mardi Gras Party with Grand Bon Rien. Come in costume, join the parade, win prizes! Children are welcome.
- Saturday, April 1, 2017 – Zydeco dance with Gringo Zyedeco
- Saturday, May 6, 2017 – Cajun dance with Grand Bon Rien
A one-hour dance lesson is available starting at 7:30. You don’t need a partner! Our instructors will be happy to teach you the steps. And all dances are family-friendly!
Live music begins at 8:30 and the dances last till 11:30 pm, unless otherwise noted. Admission is $10. A cash bar and snacks are available. Parking is free in our large private lot.
Phone 412-461-6188 for information, or visit the Cajun Dancing in Western PA website.
OTHER DANCES AND EVENTS: