Individuals and organizations are welcome to rent the Cultural Center’s large, modern facility for weddings, dances, meetings, lectures, exhibits, concerts, and parties. The building, which was dedicated in April 1936, has gone through many significant improvements through the years, but still maintains its old-world charm and cozy, ethnic atmosphere.
• a beautifully-restored, air-conditioned social hall that comfortably seats 150 people
• a 1,200 square foot dance floor
• a 15 x 30 foot stage
• a full sound system and pull-down projection screen
• 2 kitchens (one on each level) with ovens and freezer/refrigeration units
• a bar (liquor license)
• bartending services
• free WiFi
• downstairs meeting areas with video projection system
• Desserts, specialty breads, and pastries catered by Jak’s Bakery upon request
• handicapped-accessible entrance to the social hall
• handicapped-accessible bathrooms
• free parking in our large private lot (monitored by surveillance camera)
The Cultural Center is located at 449 West 8th Avenue, West Homestead PA, 15120. We’re 6.7 miles from downtown Pittsburgh, 3 miles from the Parkway East, and 1.4 miles from The Waterfront shopping and dining area and the AMC Cineplex. Other nearby attractions include Sandcastle water park, Homestead’s Carnegie Library and Music Hall, Kennywood Amusement Park, and the Rivers of Steel National History Center.