Individuals and organizations are welcome to rent the Cultural Center’s large, modern facility for weddings, dances, meetings, lectures, exhibits, concerts, and parties. The building, which was dedicated in April 1936, has gone through many significant improvements through the years, but still maintains its old-world charm and cozy, ethnic atmosphere.
- a beautifully-restored, air-conditioned social hall that comfortably seats 150 people
- a 1,200 square foot dance floor
- a 15 x 30 foot stage
- 2 kitchens (one on each level) with ovens and freezer/refrigeration units
- a bar (liquor license)
- bartending services
- a sound system
- free WiFi
- Downstairs meeting area with video projection system
- a large portable screen for projection purposes
- full catering services via Hazelnut Catering (or a caterer of your choice)
- Desserts, specialty breads, and pastries catered by Jak’s Bakery upon request
- handicapped-accessible entrance to the social hall
- handicapped-accessible bathrooms
- free parking in our large private lot (monitored by surveillance camera)
I just had the best party of my life at your social hall this past Sunday. The hall suited the party of 92 perfectly….a stage for the polka band, enough space to dance, plenty of free parking and a museum to visit! I will certainly recommend it to my friends and family when they are looking for a facility to hold a function. — Barbara Russell, award-winning Pittsburgh entertainer.
The Cultural Center is located at 449 West 8th Avenue, West Homestead PA, 15120. We’re 6.7 miles from downtown Pittsburgh, 3 miles from the Parkway East, and 1.4 miles from The Waterfront shopping and dining area and Lowe’s Cinema complex. Other nearby attractions include Sandcastle water park, Homestead’s Carnegie Library and Music Hall, Kennywood Amusement Park, and the Rivers of Steel National History Center.
You can book the Center by phoning 412-461-6188 or contacting us by email: email@example.com.